how to install a blog and create a squeeze page in 5 minutes

Please leave a comment if you found this helpful, or if you need any other help

Woothemes

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: ,

20 Responses to “how to install a blog and create a squeeze page in 5 minutes”

1. Structured Cabling 10. May, 2010 at 11:53 am #

Hi,

Great video, is downloading it an option?

Regards,

Paul.

2. Peter Fortilla 10. May, 2010 at 9:02 pm #

Yes, I found this info very helpful. Thanks for sharing the benefit of your experience with me. I expect to use this info soon, as I am creating my website now and would like to create a blog to complement it’s activity. I expect that I will need some help and would appreciate any and all helpful info you are willing to provide. Please keep me in mind as new stuff becomes available and feel free to email me at any time.

Looking forward to working with you in the coming months

3cv

3. Rosemary Lewis 27. May, 2010 at 8:30 pm #

I am following you with your WP products and you certainly explain very nicely.

I am a beginner at blogging and I think you can save me from a lot of code.

I am at first on laptop at my daughter’s home (not mine) and then at the weekend I go to my home, where all my stuff is. I will be looking at it all this weekend — thank G it’s a LONG one!

Cheers!

Rosemary

4. Elmien van Vuuren 12. Jun, 2010 at 8:44 am #

Hi Theo

Hallelujah! Can you believe, I received a video teaching me something useful and that I desperately needed. Thank you very much for the useful stuff you send me and for not spamming me 24/7 to buy something.

I don’t expect to get everything for free, but I also don’t like to be sold to constantly either.

Technical disabled and totally freaks out with wordpress – but now I’m confident I can get it done. Luckily I’m also with Bluehost – so it helps.

Kind regards
    Elmien van Vuuren
    South Africa

5. John Levi 06. Jul, 2010 at 4:52 am #

Amazing video though I think your great you were able to finish it within 5 minutes though I tried even if I was not able to hit the 5 minute mark..But I was able to do it.
    Looking forward for more updates from you. Cant wait for more new tips. Keep it up

6. Seff Rohan 07. Jul, 2010 at 6:12 am #

Well for sure this is will not be the first comment that I will do in your blog since I have lots of question to ask but I know for sure you will be able to post in here.
    Like what other people said I am very thankful as well I dont know the level against them but I really am thankful.
    There are a lot of people who were not that technical and just like me, I am happy to see people who loved to share their expertise.

Keep it up

7. Brian Uy 07. Jul, 2010 at 6:33 am #

Hi there,

Awesome video and thanks for giving us this information. Looking forward to see more from you. Happy to say that you are reaching far away countries like south africa and I forgot to mentioned that I am from Asia.

Well done!

8. Daniel Smith 08. Jul, 2010 at 9:16 am #

Nice!
    I hope to see more videos from you and do you have a youtube account? I want to share my comments as well there.
    This is what I called a blog. A very helpful and informative blog!

9. Rohan 09. Jul, 2010 at 1:17 am #

I want to know how do people earn from a blog? hope you can have this as your future video. Keep what you are doing because you really are a blessing for us.

10. Name (required) 09. Jul, 2010 at 1:20 am #

I was trying to upload a video that might add to this topic. I have videos as well that talks about blog but so far you are doing better than me.
    Hope you can share some advice and tips.
    Keep it up!

11. Greg 09. Jul, 2010 at 1:35 am #

YOU are sooo Good! Very useful video! I will follow your instruction and hope you always do share more to us.

I will surely contact you and hope we can talk about something about future business.

12. Sammy 09. Jul, 2010 at 2:39 am #

Is it really possible? 5 minutes?
    Well anyways I wanna say thanks for showing this video to us. I want to see more cool video just like this one.
    I know other people will agree as well so hope you can grant our request.

13. thadmin 09. Jul, 2010 at 8:24 pm #

You sure can install a blog in that time, wp is soo much easier now than a few years ago, just give it a try!

14. Rolf 06. Sep, 2010 at 11:11 am #

Thank you for a good presentation!

While it is very easy to install a blog as such there are many security aspects which should be addressed as to avoid you of being spam.

The new 3.0 version addresses many of these.

I will just mention a few important ones here:

Do not use Admin for the administrator. You give away 50 % of your security. Use something which is difficult to guess – not your own name, please or the domain name.

Make sure you use a long password, the longer the better. Remember to use upper and lower case letters, as well as numbers and special characters.

Change the database table prefix to something else. The hackers know the defaults.

Best wishes

Rolf

15. Mark 10. Sep, 2010 at 10:02 pm #

Very good Theo, is it available for download?

16. thadmin 10. Sep, 2010 at 10:50 pm #

Sorry, it’s not thanks for your comments, if there is anything in particular you need help with ley me know!

17. BUFF 08. Oct, 2010 at 3:49 am #

HI Theo,
    I don’t know how my name ended up on your list, but thanks for this great little video!
    You have a very nice delivery style as well.
    All the best,
    Buff

18. Theo 08. Oct, 2010 at 3:30 pm #

Hi Buff,

Your welcome, It’s a mine field out there, feel free to ask if there is anything else I can help you with thanks, Theo

19. Russell Garwood 29. Nov, 2010 at 1:30 am #

Very nice thanks for the info. keeping the world informed I love it. Thanks Rusty

20. mia 14. Oct, 2011 at 10:36 pm #

‘very great post, i subscribe feed’.. rofl @ no life spammers lol